A chemical property database of up to 700 fluids with mixing capability; use the database as a stand-alone application with the Chempak Viewer; access the database from within Microsoft Excel with the Chempak Add-in
- Support Office 2010, 2013, and 2016.
- New 64-bit version for Office 64-bit. 64-bit versions will be activated using eLicense only. Both the application and the addin will match bit-versions. Example: 32-bit SC will have a 32-bit addin. 64-bit SC will have a 64-bit addin
- Graphing has been improved for these products.
- Addins are now bundled with the viewers. Users will not have the option to download addins and viewers separately due to the way 32/64-bit addin versions work with the installers.
- Users should uninstall their version 2 addins prior to installing the new versions. If they do not, the new addin versions will not automatically activate in Excel due to conflicts.
- There is no longer a Network Install option for the installation. Network licenses are still available and fully functional. This also has to do with the way the addins work with the installed.