AFT Fathom Demo
An international leading software to simulate, analyze, and design your piping or ducting systems.
Why AFT Fathom? Because we can help you model the most difficult systems. Create as many scenarios as you need and find the best solutions for your project.
At Applied Flow Technology (AFT) we work hand-in-hand with engineers around the world to ensure the software we develop is truly a tool that helps design solutions and builds innovation.
Why AFT Fathom?
Why AFT Fathom?
- Clearly export data and graphs you can share with others for winning project reports
- Goes into greater depth in modeling pumps than other software
- Performs heat addition to the fluid as well as pressure drop
- Has a feature called Scenario Manager which can handle all of the different variables a pipe system might encounter in a single model
- Has add-on modules for transient (XTS), goal seeking (GSC) and settling slurries (SSL)
Please complete the form below and you will receive the link to download your demo in an email. If you do not receive the email within 15 minutes, please contact us and we will email the link to you.
The demo is a working copy of the actual software with specific limitations. When the demo is started, you can:
- Build and run the Walk-Thru model.
- Load and run any of the files from the Examples or Verification directories.
Import GIS Shapefiles, CAESAR II Neutral files and Piping Component Files (PCF) as well as import / export EPANET files
Excel Export Manager can automatically export data during a batch of scenarios. Data can be exported to specific cells.
"Test Drive" operating conditions and scenarios to determine sizes, pressures, temperatures, etc... to fix or upgrade systems
Accurately simulate individual system components interaction prior to building to ensure cost-effective & efficient designs