Support, Upgrade & Maintenance
You count on AFT pipe flow modeling software for important, often mission critical, projects. Make the most of the power
provided by your AFT software with a Support, Upgrade & Maintenance Program (SUM) subscription.
Any time new information technology is integrated into evolving IT systems, technical needs can arise. Regardless of where in the world a customer is located, AFT can provide implementation assistance, ongoing product upgrades, and technical support.
The AFT SUM Program provides access to the following:
- Ongoing Technical Support - available by phone and e-mail, world class support by AFT's team of engineers with real world experience in fluid and thermal systems
- Version Upgrades - keep your software up to date and gain all the advantages of the features and capabilities available in the latest version
- Knowledge Base
- Technical Tips
- Product Announcements
- Service Packs and Fixes
- Technical Notes and Whitepapers
Each software purchase comes with a free 1 year SUM subscription.
SUM Pricing for USA
The following prices apply for customers in the United States and are effective January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
For other areas, please contact one of our channel partners or contact us directly if a channel partner is not listed in your country. All prices are per license or, for network licenses, per seat.
2019 Annual renewal pricing per license/seat.
|Product||Annual Renewal||Reinstate Lapsed SUM*||Reinstate After 2 Years|
|Fathom XTS Module||$320||$640||$960|
|Fathom GSC Module||$200||$400||$600|
|Fathom SSL Module||$640||$1,280||$1,920|
|Arrow GSC Module||$250||$500||$750|
|Impulse SSL Module||$840||$1,680||$2,520|
|Impulse PFA Module||$1,000||$2,000||$3,000|
- *Provides 12 months of SUM from reinstatement. Regular annual renewal applies in subsequent years (as long as support is kept current).
- To maintain Support, Upgrade & Maintenance on a module, the base product license must also be covered by an SUM.
- For reinstatement of lapsed support, shipping charge is applicable for the initial upgrade only.
- View the SUM Reinstate Policy