AFT offers Mechanical Engineering instructors excellent resources! We value the hard work and time university instructors give their students to not only teach basic fundamentals, but to equip engineering students to enter the workforce and make a true impact in their fields.
Did you know AFT has an Academic Advisory Board? If you have a passion for developing engineers (and are willing to contribute your feedback) you can help AFT develop quality Student and Instructor tools. Contact us for more details.
Teaching and learning pipe flow analysis and modeling can be easy when you use AFT software. Once students learn the basic methodology, instructors are able show their classes more advanced practices using our modeling software. Take advantage of these steep discounts on full licenses for classroom instruction use. As always, AFT is open to feedback on how we can further help you maximize the education of hydraulic flow analysis and modeling.
- A full network version software license
- License is valid for 1 year (let us know if you need these in longer durations)
- Technical Support is not provided
- Required: Read and send a signed copy of the AFT License Agreement
- Available Products include:
- $1,000 for 5 seats
- $1,500 for 25 seats
- $2,000 for 50 seats
AFT offers Instructors & Students discounted training at a deeply discounted price of $50 for a 2-3 day hands-on training class.
- AFT training normally sells for $1,000. Students receive a 95% discount
- Includes lunch each day, materials, and certificate
- There will only be four student slots available for each class and are filled on a first-come / first-serve basis.
- Understanding AFT software adds a lot of clout to your resume - so sign up!
Please contact us with your questions or for more information. We will be happy to help you!