AFT Software Pricing Will Change in September with the Release of Fathom 8.
The next generation of AFT Fathom will be released in September 2012, offering engineers unprecedented modeling and user interface capabilities.
- Second and additional seats, on the same purchase, of a network license will receive a 10% discount.
- Customers who maintain a current Support, Upgrade & Maintenance (SUM) subscription on their network licenses will receive a 10% discount on future purchases of that product.
- The AFT Fathom Cost Estimation (CST) and Non-Settling Slurry (NSL) modules will no longer be offered as separate items but will be included as part of the core AFT Fathom 8 product.
- Package discounts for buying modules at the same time as full licenses will be discontinued.
- The reinstatement prices for lapsed SUM subscriptions for all software products will increase in September with the release of AFT Fathom 8.
- Annual renewal prices for AFT Fathom 8 SUM subscriptions will increase January 1, 2013.
- Annual SUM subscription renewal prices for other AFT software products will go into effect when each new version is released.
- AFT will offer a corporate pricing program. Corporate pricing will provide 20-40% off standard prices. Details can be found in my previous post entitled New Corporate Pricing Program for AFT Products.
- In addition to quarterly leases, AFT will now offer annual leases. Modules will no longer be leased.
- New lease prices for AFT software products will go into effect at the release of each new version.
- Customers who lease a product can get credit for one half of the lease price if the license is purchased before the end of the lease period.
US customers can see the new pricing at the links here. International customers should contact their local AFT distributor for new pricing information.