Applies engineering knowledge to evaluate needs of customers and prospects to fill
and grow sales. Provides product information and presentations to customers and prospects by telephone, onsite visits, tradeshows and via the web. Provides quotes, takes orders and works with other staff to fulfill customer needs. Collects customer feedback and communicates with marketing and development staff to improve products and business processes. Provides after sales support as needed to develop customer relationships.
- B.S. degree in engineering (preferably ME or ChemE)
- 4 years minimum sales experience in a technical/industrial environment (preferably involving fluid transport and/or thermal systems)
- Must be technically proficient in fluid flow engineering
- Extensive experience using Windows applications
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Foreign language proficiency a plus
* There are no positions available at this time.