These programs are copy protected. Only customers with valid software tokens or hardware keys may download the latest release of the product.
By installing AFT software, you accept the terms of the Applied Flow Technology Software License Agreement.
Note for network installation: If you are installing EUS for the first time on a network you will also need to download the client setup to the server and run it on each client. If you are updating your network installation and your network client setup is older than April 17, 2006, you will also need to download the client setup to the server and rerun it from each client. You can determine the setup date by looking at the file data1.cab located in the Network Client Setup folder.
AFT Engineering Utility Suite 2.0
Full Version Option
The full version is a single, self-extracting/installing file that contains the complete setup as distributed on the AFT Product CD. The following steps are required to complete the download/setup procedure (see note below if you are installing on a network):
- Download the file to an empty, temporary folder.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, once the download has completed click Open to start the installation.
- Otherwise, browse to the file using File Explorer and double-click on the file to start the installation.
- If you are updating then install the application in the same folder as the original installation. This will overwrite any older files with new ones. You need to choose the Network option if you are installing it on a network (also see below for the Network Option information).
- If desired, the temporary folder can be deleted.
Latest Version Date:
Download Full Version (7.64 MB)
Please provide your email address to receive an email notification when updates are posted for AFT Engineering Utility Suite.
If you are installing the software on a network, each client should run the Setup.exe, located in the Network Client Setup subfolder. To minimize the download size of the full version, the network setup is contained in a file downloaded separately. The following steps should be taken:
- Download the client setup file to a subfolder of the main application named Network Client Setup. This may exist already. Create it if it doesn't exist.
- Browse to the file using File Explorer and expand it by double-clicking on the file name.
- Choose to expand the file into the same Network Client Setup subfolder.
- Each client then needs to browse to the Network Client Setup subfolder and click on Setup.exe.
Network Client Date: 2010.01.28
Download Network Client Setup (5.1 MB)
Contact AFT Support for technical assistance.