Fathom 7.0 (includes modules) Viewer
The AFT Fathom 7.0 Viewer is a freely available application that will let you open an AFT Fathom model and -
- View any of the windows (Workspace, Model Data, Output, Visual Report, Graph Results)
- Viewing specifications windows for model objects
- Run the model
- Graph output data
- Print and export data
You can neither edit an existing model or create new models with the Viewer. Instructions on the various functions may be found in the online Help system installed with the Viewer.
The viewer is downloaded as a single, self-extracting/installing file that contains the complete setup. The following steps are required to complete the download/setup procedure:
- Download the file to an empty, temporary folder.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, once the download has completed click Open to start the installation.
- Otherwise, browse to the file using File Explorer and double-click on the file to start the installation.
- Once the installation has completed, start the Viewer by selecting it from the AFT Products folder on the Start/Programs menu.
- If desired, the downloaded file can be deleted.
Should you wish to remove the Viewer at a later time, do so through your Run/Settings/Control Panel/Add/Remove Programs menu.